E-mail a friend
GLOSSARYSome terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use....[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined ...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
Young Iron Works Catalog No. 56 (Fifty-Six) - Logging Equipment, Blocks, Tools
by Works, Young Iron
- Young Iron Works Catalog No. 56 (Fifty-Six) - Logging Equipment, Blocks, Tools by Works, Young Iron
- Bookseller: RareNonFiction.com (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: 356g0192
- Title: Young Iron Works Catalog No. 56 (Fifty-Six) - Logging Equipment, Blocks, Tools
- Author: Works, Young Iron
- Format/binding: Hardcover
- Book condition: Good
- Quantity available: 1
- Edition: First Edition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Publisher: Young Iron Works
- Place: Seattle, WA
- Date published: 1955
- Keywords: Young Iron Works Catalog No. 56 (Fifty-Six) - Logging Equipment, Blocks, Tools Young Iron Works Riggers' Blocks; Rig-up and Guide Blocks; Haulback Blocks; Utility Blocks; Head Trip Blocks; High Lead Blocks; Skidder Head Tree Blocks; Receeding Line Blo
- Bookseller catalogs: Engineering; Science & Technology;
- Subjects: TECHNOLOGY / Engineering / General; TRAVEL / Canada / Western Provinces (AB, BC);
Please call our 24 hour toll-free Hotline 1-877-660-6118 (or +1 250-245-8959) to order this title now. Digital images cheerfully provided upon request. We pack carefully in cardboard containers and ship promptly. All North American orders include free tracking number and insurance. Most inquiries answered in under 12 hours. We have carefully described your book's contents and condition. If our description is inaccurate, return book for full refund. Please contact us within 30 days of order to initiate return. We have thousands of satisfied customers from around the world and look forward to serving you.
$ 395.00FREE shipping to USA
30 Day Return Guarantee
- Calculate shipping
- Ask the bookseller a question
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Location: Ladysmith,British Columbia
A Treatise on Coal Mining, Volume III (Three)
Stated, Author Not
Scranton, PA: The Colliery Engineer Co.. Three Quarter Leather. Index. Multiple paginations. Almost two inches thick. Prepar...$395.00
Simonds - Saws, Knives, Files, Steel: Pacific Coast Edition, Num...
Co., Simonds File
USA: Simonds File Co.. Hardcover. 162 pages. Index. Profusely illustrated with high quality detailed illustrations. Presents...$399.95
The Self-Organizing Universe: Scientific and Human Implications ...
UK: Pergamon. Soft Cover. 0080243118 343 pages. Index. An expanded version of the Gaither Lectures in Systems Science given in...$399.95
Textbook of Footwear Manufacture *THIRD EDITION REVISED*
Thornton, J.H.: Editor
London: The National Trade Press. Hardcover. 615 pages. "In the preparation of the third edition of this standard textboo...$399.95
Collecting proofs, galleys, and advance reviews
Devoted collectors of rare books will love finding proofs, galleys, and advance review copies of their favorite pieces of literature. Find rare proofs and advance reading copies in the Rare Book Room.
What are points of issue?
What exactly does it mean when book collectors and dealers talk about points of issue? Understanding what they are and when to look at them can be critical in developing your book collection and can help you avoid costly mistakes. Read more >>