Price: $ 2,882.96$9.00 standard shipping to USA
Terms of Sale
All prices are net in US dollars and subject to change. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are extra. All orders are carefully and solidly packaged and ship within 2 days of processing. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. NOTE: All books $200 or less will be sent via USPS. All overs over $200 will have to be sent with Canadapost as our third party USPS shippers have value cut off. We ship once a week with USPS, if you need an item fast, we may have use Canadapost or a courier if you just missed our ship date for USPS parcels. Our shipping matrix represents the minimum charge for a low value item weighing under 1 kg. Canadian residents are subject to applicable taxes. Visa and M/C are accepted. All items are in very good or better condition unless otherwise stated; major defects are noted. All items offered subject to prior sale. All items are returnable within 72 hours of receipt with prior notification if found to be not as described; safe return shipment is the client's responsibility. Libraries may request that orders be shipped with an invoice.
THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE. THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
Book Description[Toronto]: University of Toronto Press, 1935-67., 1935. Volumes I-XXX. (4 Issues per year). plus 3 Vols. of Indexes. almost a complete run: lacking only one issue: Vol. VIII No. 1. 8vo. original printed wrs..
- THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE. THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
- Bookseller: D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #: CETHE CA15
- Title: THE CANADIAN JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE. THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATION
- Publisher: [Toronto]: University of Toronto Press, 1935-67.
- Date published: 1935
- Keywords: CANADIANA/AMERICANA ECONOMICS