Advanced book search
- Check your spelling. Punctuation and capitalization don't matter, though.
- Make sure to use the correct fields. A common mistake is switching the author and title.
- Not all fields are required. Its OK to leave some fields blank if you don't know/care about filtering on that criteria.
- Be specific. Use enough search terms to narrow your results to a manageable list. For example, there are a lot of books written by people named "jones".
- But not too specific. If you're not finding any books, try "loosening" your criteria by removing a couple of words from your search terms.
Even more search help from our blog
Textbook Season is here!
It is time to buckle down and prepare for the next semester of college courses! Many of our booksellers specialize in selling used textbooks at significantly cheaper prices than new copies run in today’s market. Read more for some tips about buying used textbooks or click here to start saving on used textbooks now! Search [...]
How to find non-English versions of books on Biblio
A quick list of ways to find non-English language editions of books while searching Biblio.com
Marelibri launches an Android Application
Press release from Marelibri about their free Android app!
Tips for Saving Money on Biblio
This is a handy guide to using the search features on Biblio.com to find the best deals on your next book purchase!
How to Search for Books on Biblio
A detailed guide to the search options on Biblio.com! We have the tools to help you find the book you want from one of our thousands of independent booksellers.