1001 Things everyone should know about the Civil War
by Frank E. Vandiver
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frank E. Vandiver, president emeritus of Texas A&M University and a former acting president of the American University of Cairo, is currently director of the Mosher Institute for Defense Studies at Texas A&M. He is well known for his writings on the Civil War and military history, including Mighty Stonewall , Their Tattered Flags : The Epic of the Confederacy , Black Jack: The Life and Times of John J. Pershing , and Blood Brothers: A Short History of the Civil War . From the Trade Paperback edition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jane Addams Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- 1001 Things everyone should know about the Civil War
- Frank E. Vandiver
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Konecky & Konecky
- Date published
- June 2010
Terms of Sale
Jane Addams Book Shop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Jane Addams Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]