4.50 From Paddington Hardcover - 1957
by Christie, Agatha
- very good
Standard delivery: 3 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
659ChristiePaddington 4.50 FROM PADDINGTON, AKA "WHAT MRS. MCGILLICUDDY SAW". 1957 Ulverscroft Large Print Series, F.A. Thorpe. FIRST EDITION THUS. Exlib. Very Good Condition/ Very Good original black red and white dust jacket in a mylar wrap. MISS MARPLE . Please see our stock photo of a different title from this same series. A clean, solid copy. Summary: "Mrs. Elspeth McGillicuddy is on her way from a shopping expedition to visit her old friend Jane Marple for Christmas. Her train passes another train running parallel and in the same direction as her train. Then, a blind in one compartment flies up and she sees a man with his back to her strangling a woman.." A gripping read. HARD TO FIND IN UNITED STATES.
More books like this are on sale from Mary Riversong Books at 60% off!
About Mary Riversong Books Oregon, United States
Riversong Books. Online sales. Used Vintage First Editions. Good or better condition. 19th & 20th Century hardcover vintage First Editions. We do not list a book unless it is a hard-to-find title, so we hope you have fun viewing all our stock in our "For Sale" catalog.
Terms of Sale: Terms: 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives not as described. All exlibs or condition issues are clearly disclosed in our listings. Please read listings carefully prior to purchase.
- Title 4.50 From Paddington
- Author Christie, Agatha
- Binding Hardcover
- Edition Large-Print Edition
- Condition Very Good
- Pages 256
- Publisher Ulverscroft, Leicester, England
- Date 1957
- Bookseller's Inventory # 659ChristiePaddington
- Bindings & Editions Large Print
- Fiction & Literature Modern Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Crime Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Agatha Christie
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery Detective Fiction British Detectives
- Fiction & Literature Psychological Fiction