Aggravating Ladies. Being a list of works published under the pseudonym of "a Lady," with preliminary suggestions on the art of describing books bibliographically. By Olphar Hamst [pseud].
by [ Thomas, Ralph, compiler.]
- See description
Los Angeles, California
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Aggravating Ladies. Being a list of works published under the pseudonym of "a Lady," with preliminary suggestions on the art of describing books bibliographically. By Olphar Hamst [pseud].
- [ Thomas, Ralph, compiler.]
- Original cream-colored paper boards, neatly rebacked, with modern paper spine label.
- Book condition
- First edition
- Bernard Quaritch,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 58 pp
Terms of Sale
Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
CWO Visa, MC , American Express, Discover SHipping: $12.00 1st ordinary-sized book within the U.S., at cost for others. Our normal method of shipping within the U.S. is U.P.S. International orders shipped at cost; please inquire about costs of air and surface shipment. All books guaranteed as described. Items returnable within ten days if the customer is dissatisfied; please phone or e-mail first. Customers are encouraged to e-mail us with any questions before ordering.
About the Seller
About Michael R. Thompson, Booksellers, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]