The Ancient Liturgy of the Church of England According to the Uses of Sarum, Bangor, York and Hereford and the Modern Roman Liturgy Arranged in Parallel Columns
by Maskell, William
- near fine
- Near Fine
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Ancient Liturgy of the Church of England According to the Uses of Sarum, Bangor, York and Hereford and the Modern Roman Liturgy Arranged in Parallel Columns
- Maskell, William
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Second edition
- William Pickering
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican Common Prayer BCP England Eucharist Catholic Sarum 19th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The portion of the endpaper which is left loose after binding. The first loose page upon opening a book from the rear. It may be...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...