ANGLICA, NORMANNICA, HIBERNICA, CAMBRICA, A VETERIBUS SCRIPTA: Ex quibus Asser Meneuensis, Anonymus de vita Gulielmi Conquestoris, Thomas Walsingham, Thomas de la More, Gulielmus Gemiticensis, Giraldus Cambrensis: Plerique nunc primum in lucem editi, ex Bibliotheca Guilielmi Camdemi ...
by Camden, William (1551-1623)
- very good
- Very Good
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ANGLICA, NORMANNICA, HIBERNICA, CAMBRICA, A VETERIBUS SCRIPTA: Ex quibus Asser Meneuensis, Anonymus de vita Gulielmi Conquestoris, Thomas Walsingham, Thomas de la More, Gulielmus Gemiticensis, Giraldus Cambrensis: Plerique nunc primum in lucem editi, ex Bibliotheca Guilielmi Camdemi ...
- Camden, William (1551-1623)
- Printer's mark of flying horse over cornucopia & hand from cloud holding caduceus to titlepage + 2 full-page portaits of six + s
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Claudius Marnius & heirs of Johann Aubrius
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- history England Wales Ireland
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...