APA Engineered Wood Handbook
by Williamson, Thomas G. (editor)
- Very Fine condition./No Dust Jacket, as issued.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Henderson, Nevada, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- About Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- APA Engineered Wood Handbook
- Williamson, Thomas G. (editor)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Fine condition.
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket, as issued.
- First Printing of the First Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McGraw Hill
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Pages numbered by chapters (but 450-550 pages)
Terms of Sale
Please add 8.375% sales tax for any order sent to a Nevada address (unless you have provided an official resale or tax exemption certificate). All items are guaranteed as described. We take pride in our book descriptions. Every item is meticulously examined so that condition and edition are listed as accurately as possible. We strive to provide pertinent bibliographical details. In addition, our listings frequently include content summaries, details on provenance, and/or biographical notes on the author. Our descriptions are protected by copyright, and unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted. We always take the time necessary to carefully package your order so that it arrives safely and securely. Shipping cost estimates are based on an average size book and are intended to cover only our actual expenses. If your order includes multiple volumes, oversize, heavy, or valuable items, we may contact you to request authorization for additional postage. RETURNS: If not as described, your order is returnable within 10 days of receipt. Prior notice is requested and appreciated. Returns must be securely packaged and arrive here safely. A full refund will be issued if the return is attributable to a mistake on our part; otherwise shipping costs are not refundable.
About the Seller
About About Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Remainder Mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...