The Art of Blending and Compounding Liquors and Wines. Showing how all the favorite brands and various grades of whiskeys brandies wines &c &c are prepared by dealers and rectifiers for the trade giving directions for making all the ingredients used in their preparation. And valuable information concerning Whiskeys in Bond
by Fleischman, Joseph
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Art of Blending and Compounding Liquors and Wines. Showing how all the favorite brands and various grades of whiskeys brandies wines &c &c are prepared by dealers and rectifiers for the trade giving directions for making all the ingredients used in their preparation. And valuable information concerning Whiskeys in Bond
- Fleischman, Joseph
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Dick & Fitzgerald Publishers, 18 Ann Street
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- drink, american, cocktails, spirits, adulteration, production & marketing
Terms of Sale
Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, wire transfer, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Returns are accepted for any reason. Notification of return within 10 days of receipt is appreciated. Please send returns by the most economical method, and you will be refunded upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Rabelais - Fine Books on Food & Drink
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]