The Ballet Cook Book
by Le Clercq, Tanaguil
- Fine/Very Good+
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Ballet Cook Book
- Le Clercq, Tanaguil
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity Available
- First Edition First Printing
- Stein and Day
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date Published
- BALLERINA DANCER NEW YORK CITY BALLET BALANCHINE COOKING FOOD RECIPES COOKBOOK
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cookbooks: Food & Beverages; Performing Arts: Theater/Dance/Music & Musicians;
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
About Gargoyle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...