BARBAROSSA: The Russian-German Conflict, 1941-45
by Clark, Alan
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The classic account of the war on the Eastern Front between the Russians and the Germans - the greatest clash of arms the world has ever seen. Carefully researched and beautifully written, this book is a classic of military history. Alan Clark vividly narrates the course of the dramatic and brutal war between the German and Russians on the Eastern Front during the Second World War. From the invasion of Russia mounted on Midsummer's Day 1941 and the German Army's advance to the outskirts of Moscow, to the terrible turning point of Stalingrad and the eventual defeat of the Nazis at the Fall of Berlin after the hard years of fighting and advance by the Red Army, this is epic history narrated by a master.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russ States (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- BARBAROSSA: The Russian-German Conflict, 1941-45
- Clark, Alan
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- History, War, Military, Germany, Russia, Campaigns, Eastern, Europe, Asia
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]