Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Leipzig, Germany: Karl Baedeker, Publisher, 1912. Book. Good. Hardcover. Fifth Edition.. 254 pages, 16mo, includes 7 maps and 24 plans, light wear to the edges of the cover, some light color fade to the spine, browning to the page edges, otherwise a clean, tight copy..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Russian Hill Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Berlin and Its Environs
- Baedeker, Karl
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Fifth Edition.
- Karl Baedeker, Publisher
- Place of Publication
- Leipzig, Germany
- Date published
- KARL BAEDEKER HANDBOOK TRAVEL VINTAGE GUIDE
Terms of Sale
Russian Hill Bookstore
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
San Francisco, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Russian Hill Bookstore
Russian Hill Bookstore, established in 1974, is one of the last family-owned used and new bookstores in San Francisco. We began as Sunset Bookstore in 1974, a small used bookshop servicing the Sunset District west of 19th Avenue, and have been in continual operation for the past 43 years. Over the years Sunset Bookstore has since closed and merged with Russian Hill Bookstore, which has grown to become also the best note card shop in the city, and a favorite place for toys and games for children of all ages.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.