by Walden III, Howard T
- very good
- Very good
Wilmington, Vermont, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Austin's Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Big Stony
- Walden III, Howard T
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- First edition, limited to 550 copies
- The Derrydale Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Fly Fishing; Fishing; Sporting; Angling; Outdoor Sports;
Terms of Sale
Austin's Antiquarian Books
Books are returnable within 10 days by prior arrangement. Please add $4.50 for the first book and 1.00 for each additional book for media rate postage in the US. Priority mail is also available. Books that are larger or multi-volume sets will need addional postage. Other arrangements at cost. Personal & Business checks are welcome as are Mastercard & Visa, and Discover Card.
About the Seller
About Austin's Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Top Edge Gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the pages...
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...