Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY Frederick A. Stokes Company, 1916. Hardcover First Ed thus; unstated. First Ed thus; unstated. Very Good: shows light wear to extremities; slightest spine lean; 4 line, looks like crayon at rear face; faint soiling; sparse foxing at endpapers and outside edges. Binding secure; text clean. Despite these flaws, remains clean, sturdy, and quite presentable. NOT a Remainder. NOT a Book-Club Edition. NOT an Ex-Library copy. 8vo. 306pp. Illustrated with 12 full-page color plates by T.H. Robinson. Red cloth over boards, with gilt coat of arms. Hardback: Lacks DJ.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Black Cat Hill Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Boys Prescott: The Conquest of Mexico.
- Helen Ward Banks
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Ed thus; unstated.
- Frederick A. Stokes Company,
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Juvenile; History; Children; Illustrated Classics;
Terms of Sale
Black Cat Hill Books
Default shipping charges provided at the time of sale will hold unless the actual cost of shipping is significantly more - or less -t han the default shipping charge quoted. In such cases we will contact you with alternative charges; we will arrive at these charges by the following method: actual United States Postal Service (or UPS) shipping charges + $2.00 handling charge. We guarantee the accuracy of our descriptions and the quality of our packaging. Books we ship may be returned for any reason. If you are not satisfied, notify us via email, and return the book. If we are satisfied that we have provided an inaccurate description, we will refund your return shipping charges, at USPS Media Mail rates. All prices are net to all. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance in expediting your order. Thanks from the folks on Black Cat Hill.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Oregon City, Oregon
Ask Seller a Question
About Black Cat Hill Books
Black Cat Hill Books is an Internet-only bookseller.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]