Calendar of Twelve Travelers through the Pass of the North
by Lea, Tom
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Page One, Too; Antiquarian Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Calendar of Twelve Travelers through the Pass of the North
- Lea, Tom
- Tom Lea
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Carl Hertzog
- Place of Publication
- El Paso
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Page One, Too; Antiquarian Books
All merchandise guaranteed returnable within seven days of receipt with notification via e-mail or telephone. Shipping cost may be adjusted to include insurance and weight of book(s).
About the Seller
About Page One, Too; Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description.... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.