The Case Of Sacco And Vanzetti: A Critical Analysis For Lawyers And Laymen
by Frankfurter, Felix
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good DJ
Pasadena, California, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Case Of Sacco And Vanzetti: A Critical Analysis For Lawyers And Laymen
- Frankfurter, Felix
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Good DJ
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- Little, Brown & Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; & Human Rights; "Government;
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000m by bank transfer. Shipping by US media mail at average standard rates but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation, required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges. Sales within California and many other states are now subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT, which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for items returned as package unaccepted; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
Arroyo Seco Books
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....