A Cast of Thousands. [inscribed copy].
by Philip Oakes:
- Fine/near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Chapel Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Cast of Thousands. [inscribed copy].
- Philip Oakes:
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- near fine
- First edition.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 20thC fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Payment can be made by card (Maestro, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, etc), or by PayPal or sterling cheque drawn on a British bank. Non-Sterling cheques and Sterling cheques drawn on non-UK banks incur a conversion charge of 10 (sorry !). REFUNDS: If you are unhappy with a book for any reason and return it within a week in the condition in which you received it I will refund the price of the book in full. If the book arrives damaged or is not as described, I will also refund the shipping cost in both directions. If you are returning it for other reasons, you will be responsible for paying the shipping cost both ways. Please email or ring me if you have any questions. 01728-648616 - try any hour !
About the Seller
About Chapel Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]