The Cat Who Could Read Backwards
by Braun, Lilian Jackson
- Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
Lincoln City, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The world of modern art is a mystery to many. But for Jim Qwilleran, it turns into a mystery of another sort when his assignment to the art beat for The Daily Fluxion leads down the path to murder. A stabbing in an art gallery, vandalized paintings, a fatal fall from a scaffolding--this is not at all what Qwilleran expects when he turns his reportorial talents to art. But Qwilleran and his newly found partner, Koko the brilliant Siamese, are back in their element--sniffing out clues and confounding criminals intent on mayhem and murder.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Robert's Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Cat Who Could Read Backwards
- Braun, Lilian Jackson
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine in Very Good+ dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- E. P. Dutton
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Mysteries, Mystery
Terms of Sale
We guarantee our books to be as described. If we are in error, any of our materials are returnable at our expense. Postal insurance is at the option and expense of the purchaser. Be aware that postage on this website is approximate, and depends on the item and your choice of shipping method. Over size or overweight items will incur extra charges, but only to the extent of our actual costs. We do not intend postage to be a source of revenue. This is particularly true of international shipments. Please contact us for actual costs for such shipments. Always feel free to contact our shop with any questions, by phone or email, or (nicest of all) in person.
About the Seller
About Robert's Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...