Collected Books: The Guide to Values 1998 Edition.
by AHEARN, Allen and Patricia
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Collected Books: The Guide to Values 1998 Edition.
- AHEARN, Allen and Patricia
- Book condition
- First edition.
- NY: Putnam’s
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Any book returnable for any reason within 10 days with prior notice. CA residents please add 9.5% sales tax. Libraries can be billed as needed.
About the Seller
About Jeff Maser, Bookseller-ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being... [More]