Commentaries On The Laws Of England In Four Books. (Seventh And Eighth Editions)
by Blackstone, Sir William
- Very Good +
Pasadena, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Arroyo Seco Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Commentaries On The Laws Of England In Four Books. (Seventh And Eighth Editions)
- Blackstone, Sir William
- Frontispiece Portrait
- Full Leather
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Quantity Available
- Seventh and Eighth Edition
- Oxford / Clarendon Press / William Strahan
- Place of Publication
- Oxford 1775 and 1778
- Date Published
- 8 1/2" Tall
- Bookseller catalogs
- Rare And Unusual Books; Antiquarian Books and Leather-Bound Books; "Government;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Arroyo Seco Books
Payment by credit card, check, PayPal or, for orders over $1000, by bank transfer. US Shipping by USPS media mail, at standard rate shown, but large or heavy items may require additional postage. Shipments valued over $200 may be sent with insurance, and/or with signature confirmation required. International shipments sent only by insured USPS mail (Priority Mail or Priority Express Mail or Express Guaranteed). Shipments to the UK may require additional shipping charges to provide insurance as they lack a nationally insured postal system. Sales within California and many other states are subject to sales tax. International shipments may be subject to Customs duties or fees and/or VAT which are the responsibility of the buyer. Postage will not be refunded for unaccepted packages; please review your order for correct addressing.
About the Seller
About Arroyo Seco Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...