A Companion for the Festivals and Fasts of the Church of England
by Nelson, Robert
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Companion for the Festivals and Fasts of the Church of England
- Nelson, Robert
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Printed and Sold by the Booksellers in Town and Country
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican calendar saints feasts 18th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...