THE COMPLETE GARDENER: OR DIRECTIONS FOR CULTIVATING AND RIGHT ORDERING OF FRUIT-GARDENS AND KITCHEN GARDENS
by De La Quintinye Monsieur (Jean De La)
- very good
- Very Good
Fairfield, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE COMPLETE GARDENER: OR DIRECTIONS FOR CULTIVATING AND RIGHT ORDERING OF FRUIT-GARDENS AND KITCHEN GARDENS
- De La Quintinye Monsieur (Jean De La)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Fifth Edition
- Printed for Andrew Bell At the Cross -Keys & Bible
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]