Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sweet Beagle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Complete Guide to Boston's Freedom Trail
- Bahne, Charles
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- 2nd Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Newtowne Pub
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.s.a.
- Date published
- Boston, Freedom Trail, American Revolution
- Bookseller catalogs
- History, US / Colonial Era and New England; Military / American Revolution;
Terms of Sale
Sweet Beagle Books
All books are well-protected with packing materials and shipped in a sturdy box. Shipments to locations in the U.S. include Delivery Confirmation. Packages to locations outside the U.S. are shipped well-padded in cardboard Global Priority flat-rate envelopes whenever possible.
Any book may be returned within 10 days for any reason, with prior email notice, for a full refund of the book's price. Condition of returns must be the same as when shipped. Cost of return postage will be paid by the customer, and book must be packed appropriately so that damage does not occur in the return shipment.
About the Seller
About Sweet Beagle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'