Dante's Inferno. Translations By Twenty Contemporary Poets. Frontispiece by Francesco Clemente. Introduction by James Merrill. Edited by Daniel Halpern. Afterword by Giuseppe Mazzotta.
by Dante Alighieri
- See description
San Francisco, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dante's Inferno. Translations By Twenty Contemporary Poets. Frontispiece by Francesco Clemente. Introduction by James Merrill. Edited by Daniel Halpern. Afterword by Giuseppe Mazzotta.
- Dante Alighieri
- Book condition
- Ecco Press 1993. Small folio
- Place of Publication
- Hopewell NJ
- Bookseller catalogs
- Recent Acquisitions (SL1);
Terms of Sale
John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
5 day return guarantee, with full refund not including shipping costs for up to 5 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About John Windle Antiquarian Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]