Decorated Firearms, 1540-1870, from the Collection of Clay P. Bedford
by Gusler, Wallace B
- near fine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.A.: Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, 1977. 242 pgs. Illustrated with over 100 full color and 160 black & white photographs. Classic reference text contains superb examples of decorated firearms from the Clay B. Bedford collection, primarily European in origin, many are of royal or noble provenance, spanning more than three centuries. Each of the ninety-four entries includes a detailed description of the piece, a discussion of the firearm maker, and an analysis of the arm that considers the influences in its decoration, design and construction. DJ has several small edge tears. Text clean.. First Edition. Cloth. Near Fine/Very Good+. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" Tall (oblong).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- DBookmahn's Used and Rare Military Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Decorated Firearms, 1540-1870, from the Collection of Clay P. Bedford
- Gusler, Wallace B
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- Place of Publication
- Williamsburg, Virginia, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- FIREARMS COLLECTORS COLLECTING HISTORY ANTIQUES
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military History; Weapons;
Terms of Sale
DBookmahn's Used and Rare Military Books
Books may be returned within 7 days if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About DBookmahn's Used and Rare Military Books
Specializing in quality military history books on the Napoleonic Wars, Civil War, WWI and WWII, German military and Vietnam. We also sell new Schiffer and Fedorowicz military books at 20% discount from publishers list price.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]