A defence of the liturgie of the Church of England, or, Booke of common prayer. In a dialogue betweene Nouatus and Irenaeus
by Fisher, Ambrose
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A defence of the liturgie of the Church of England, or, Booke of common prayer. In a dialogue betweene Nouatus and Irenaeus
- Fisher, Ambrose
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican controversial common prayer 17th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...