A Dialogue Betwixt Two Protestants (In Answer to a Popish Catechism, called, A Short Catechism against All Sectaries)
by [Rawlet, John]
- near fine
- Near Fine
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Dialogue Betwixt Two Protestants (In Answer to a Popish Catechism, called, A Short Catechism against All Sectaries)
- [Rawlet, John]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Printed for Samuell Tidmarsh
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Anglican controversial Roman Catholic 17th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Spine Label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- The portion of the endpaper which is left loose after binding. The first loose page upon opening a book from the rear. It may be...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...