Down in the Zero
by Vachss, Andrew
- Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket.
Castle Rock, Colorado
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vachss has reinvented detective fiction and, in the person of Burke, his haunted, hell-ridden P.I., has given readers a new kind of hero. Investigating an epidemic of apparent suicides among the teenagers of a wealthy suburb, Burke discovers a sinister connection between the anguish of the young and the activities of an elite sadomasochistic underground.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Century Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Down in the Zero
- Vachss, Andrew
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine in Near Fine dust jacket.
- 1st edition
- Alfred A. Knopf
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
All books returnable within 15 days. If not as described, we pay return shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Century Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]