by Eugene O'Neill
- Cover has foxing, no slipcover./Crack and tear on cover, inside fine.
Bay City, Michigan
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
EUGENE O'NEILL. This book is the 1929 limited edition of Dynamo. Signed No. 546/750. Released with a slipcase, this copy is without. The book itself had been exposed to moisture evident on the cover and spine. The book is internally sound, the pages but for slight toning, are in fine condition. Book signed: "Eugene O'Neill" on the limitation page, 154p, 7 ¾" x 10 ½", hardcover. Mine is bargained priced to sell; I have found a copy of the autograph on sale for over $1,000; it was taken from the book and framed, go to this link to see their ad: https://www.historyforsale.com/html/prodetails.asp?documentid=251398&start=1&page=63Signed: "Eugene O'Neill", "Of this edition of/DYNAMO/Horace Liveright has printed in October, 1929/775 copies on all-rag watermarked paper./750 copies only are for sale/Each copy is numbered and signed by the author. Eugene O'Neill's play, Dynamo, had debuted in New York at the Martin Beck Theatre on February 11, 1929. The winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1936, O'Neill was the first American dramatist so honored. This book is the 1929 limited edition of Dynamo."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bay Shore Emporium (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Eugene O'Neill
- Book condition
- Used - Cover has foxing, no slipcover.
- Jacket condition
- Crack and tear on cover, inside fine.
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition on all-rag watermarked paper. 546/750, Signed
- Horace Liveright
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Eugene O'Neill, Dynamo, Horace Liveright, Nobel Prize Author, Playwright, Limited Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- 7 3/4" x 10 1/2"
Terms of Sale
Bay Shore Emporium
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Bay Shore Emporium
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]