Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, Carlton Press, 1971, first edition, Signed and Inscribed by the author, Very Good in Good dustjacket. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, corners lightly bumped. Dustjacket unclipped with original $3.50 price, nicks and tiny edge tears, in new Brodart sleeve. A pillar of the Saskatchewan educational system for many years, Mr. Mcleod "tells in novelistic form the story of an educational experiment in a small Saskatchewan community almost half a century ago."
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Eagle Wing
- McLeod, J. Arch
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]