The Eighth Circle (Inscribed 1st edition)
by Ellin, Stanley
- near fine
- Near fine/Very good
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Winner of the Edgar Award for best mystery. Slight ridge on the spine, pages typically toned thus nearly fine in very good dw with chipping to the edges of the spine-faded dw. Uncommonly INSCRIBED by Ellin on the front end paper.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Tom Davidson - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Eighth Circle (Inscribed 1st edition)
- Ellin, Stanley
- Book Condition
- Used - Near fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very good
- Quantity Available
- First edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Tom Davidson - Bookseller
About the Seller
About Tom Davidson - Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...