by CALDER, Nigel
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Viking. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1979. BCE. Hardcover. 0670290769 . Book club edition. In black quarter cloth and copper paper-covered boards. Smudge on front free endpaper, else a bright, clean copy lacking markings. Jacket with slight chafing at edges. --- Author's much-admired work explains Einstein's Theory of Relativity for the average reader. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 154 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- Einstein's Universe
- CALDER, Nigel
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- book club edition
- A generic term denoting a book which was produced or distributed by one of any number of book club organizations. Usually the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]