by Van Valin, William B
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good
La Mesa, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Eskimoland Speaks
- Van Valin, William B
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First Edition, 2nd Printing
- Caxton Printers, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Caldwell, Idaho
- Date Published
- ESKIMO ARCHAEOLOGY ARCHAEOLOGIST ALASKA NATIVE INDIGENOUS PEOPLES WHITES EXPLORER EXPLORATION MISSIONARIES TEACHERS EDUCATORS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
About Gargoyle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.