Excavations at Ur: A Record of Twelve Years' Work
by Woolley, Leonard
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Used softcover book in fair condition. Some pages with some underlining. Stain on outsider edge of pages and smudging. Image of actual book: cover with rubbing, smudging, bumping, crinkling on front. Bumping on edges with staining. Slight smuding on outisde pages. 262 indexed pages to this account of the archaeological excavations of the famed mideastern city. 1965. T2.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Better Bindings (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Excavations at Ur: A Record of Twelve Years' Work
- Woolley, Leonard
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Apollo Editions / Thomas Y. Crowell
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Better Bindings
We offer new & used books. Our inventory includes hundreds of rare and out of print items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]