Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
F. Scott Fitzgerald;: A descriptive bibliography (Pittsburgh series in bibliography)
by Matthew J. Bruccoli
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University of Pittsburgh Press, 1972. Hardcover. Good. Missing dust jacket; Pages can have notes/highlighting. Spine may show signs of wear. ~ ThriftBooks: Read More, Spend Less.Dust jacket missing. Shelf and handling wear to cover and binding, with general signs of previous use. Gilt lettering on front and spine. The text block includes extensive photographs to supplement the text. The binding is tight; the pages are clean and unmarked. Secure packaging for safe delivery.Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ThriftBooks (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- F. Scott Fitzgerald;: A descriptive bibliography (Pittsburgh series in bibliography)
- Matthew J. Bruccoli
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Pittsburgh Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
From the largest selection of used titles, we put quality, affordable books into the hands of readers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....