Family Prayers and Prayers on the Commandments, &c. In Which Is Added a Family Commentary Upon the Serman on the Mount. By the Late Henry Thornton, Esq., M. P.
by Eastburn, Manton, Editor
- Fair/No jacket
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Scraps of American History (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Family Prayers and Prayers on the Commandments, &c. In Which Is Added a Family Commentary Upon the Serman on the Mount. By the Late Henry Thornton, Esq., M. P.
- Eastburn, Manton, Editor
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No jacket
- Quantity available
- Twenty-second edition
- Stanford and Delisser
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- religion, Christianity, prayer, family life,
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Scraps of American History
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Scraps of American History
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]