by Rand, Ayn
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
When The Fountainhead was first published, Ayn Rand 's daringly original literary vision and her groundbreaking philosophy, Objectivism, won immediate worldwide interest and acclaim. This instant classic is the story of an intransigent young architect, his violent battle against conventional standards, and his explosive love affair with a beautiful woman who struggles to defeat him. This edition contains a special Afterword by Rand's literary executor, Leonard Peikoff which includes excerpts from Ayn Rand's own notes on the making of The Fountainhead . As fresh today as it was then, here is a novel about a hero—and about those who try to destroy him.
One of the most influential books I have ever read yeah she can talk a yes I just need to listen
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Fountainhead.
- Rand, Ayn
- Book Condition
- Bobbs-Merrill Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Ayn Rand First Edition, Fountainhead Ayn Rand First Edition, fountainhead ayn rand signed first edition, Fountainhead First Edition, Fountainhead signed first edition, Liberteranism
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Association Copy
- An association copy is a copy of a book which has been signed and inscribed by the author for a personal friend, colleague, or...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Clamshell Box
- A protective box designed for storing and preserving a bound book or loose sheets. A clamshell box is hinged on one side, with...
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...