Funny Little Woman (Caldecott Medal)
by Lent, Blair (Illus); Mosel, Arlene (Auth)
- Fine/Very Good
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Standard delivery: 2 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes bibliographical references.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Funny Little Woman (Caldecott Medal)
- Lent, Blair (Illus); Mosel, Arlene (Auth)
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Stated First Edition
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Square 4to
- Japanese Interest, Caldecott award, caldecott medal, caldecott Honor
- Bookseller catalogs
- Caldecott Medal & Honor Books; Children's Award Winners;
Terms of Sale
E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
All items returnable within 10 days after receipt, with prior notification, for a full refund. Buyer to pay return insured/trackable shipping. All returns should be boxed. Refund to be granted after item has been returned in the same condition as when first shipped. We do not drop ship or ship blind, all orders will contain branded labels and materials
About the Seller
About E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...