Geology of London and South-East England
by Davies, G. M
- Fair/No Dust Jacket
Chanute, Kansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Geology of London and South-East England
- Davies, G. M
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket Condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Thomas Murby
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
10 day return if not as described. S/H is estimated for the costs of a three pound book. Additional fees may be charged for heavier items and conversely a refund will be provided for lighter items costing less to ship. Shipping is always in boxes and well packaged. Email checked daily. Payment by Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card, or PayPal. Kansas residents please add 8.95% sales tax. Digital photos are gladly provided upon request.
About the Seller
About Lloyd Zimmer, Books and Maps
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...