Gettysburg : Stories of Men and Monuments, as Told by Battlefield Guides
by Hawthorne, Fred, Association of Licensed Battlefie
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Used; Very Good. Association of Licensed Battlefield Guides 1988 Paperback. Text is clean and unmarked. Covers have light wear around edges. Spine is tight. Book Condition; Very Good . 1988. TRADE PAPERBACK.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Fleur Fine Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Gettysburg : Stories of Men and Monuments, as Told by Battlefield Guides
- Hawthorne, Fred, Association of Licensed Battlefie
- TRADE PAPERBACK
- Book condition
- Used; Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Association of Licensed Battlefield Guides
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Fleur Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2018
Port Neches, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About Fleur Fine Books
Fleur Fine Books carries a wide range of books including a very large selection of Science Fiction & Fantasy, we are constantly adding to our Texana section, we carry many signed editions, including signed limited editions and books signed in our store during author visits.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]