Gloucestershire railways in the twenties
by Household, Humphrey
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dandy Lion Editions (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Gloucestershire railways in the twenties
- Household, Humphrey
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Alan Sutton
- Place of Publication
- Stroud, Glos, England
- Date Published
- railway, train, steam, 1920s, Gloucestershire, GWR, Great_western, Midland, M& SWJR, Leckhampton, Forest_of_Dean, photograph
- Bookseller catalogs
- Railway; Transport;
Terms of Sale
Dandy Lion Editions
Dandy Lion Editions Book Store Policies
- We take our descriptions seriously and try very hard to make sure that our books are of good quality and accurately described. If you have any fiurther questions about any book we will answer to the best of our ability and with honesty. However we are not responsible for the content of any book.
- We are not infallible and if we make a mistake or offer a service which you are not completely happy with we hope that you will contact us and give the opportunity of putting things right. We will respond to your communications respectfully and in a timely fashion.
- All books are kept shelved and ready for dispatch from our premises in Surrey.
Shipping & Packaging
- Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). We use Royal Mail for shipping except for large or very heavy items.
- Within the UK we ship by Royal Mail 48 (2nd class) which provides us with a delivery confirmation. Royal Mail 24 (1st class) or Special delivery for next day delivery can be provided at an added cost - please contact us for details.
- For overseas orders we offer **Standard Airmail which is untracked** or **Priority Shipping with comes with tracking**. Shipping costs are based on an average sized book (up to 1kg). If your book order is heavy or oversized and you require overseas shipping, we may contact you to let you know that an extra shipping payment is required.
- **All our books are robustly packed.**
- We accept Credit/Debit cards via Paypal & personal cheques or Postal Orders in GBP. Please note that we are unable to accept debit/credit cards over the phone.
- All books & shipping costs must be paid for in full before they will be shipped.
- Items being sent within the UK are normally sent 2nd Class (Royal Mail 48) and normally take 2-5 business days. 1st class (Royal Mail 24) and Special Delivery (tracked) are available at an extra cost.
- If your item does not arrive within 7 business days (UK) or 21 business days (overseas) please get in touch with us and we will do what we can to help. Packages do sometimes get delayed but very few get lost completely.
Refunds & Returns
- If for any reason you are not completely happy with your book it may be returned to us within 14 days for a refund of the purchase price less the cost of return postage. It must be returned in the same condition in which it was send and in the same or similar packaging. You must contact us before sending the book back so that we can give you further instructions.
- If the book is being returned because of a mistake on our part then we will also refund shipping costs as well. Once again please contact us first. Orders are normally shipped within 1 business day Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). We use Royal Mail for shipping except for large or very heavy items.