Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Berkley, 1986. first thus. Mass paperback. very Good. SIGNED First paperback edition. Signed and inscribed to named recipient on title page by author. Autographed at Sasquan, August 2015. Cover has reading crease and mild rubbing wear and edge wear. Spine straight and not creased or curved. Pages tight, clean, unmarked. Tanning to inside of covers and the first and last 3 pages. Berkley mass paperback, first paperback edition, first printing Jan. 1986, ISBN 9780425084762, 246 pages. 12mo (4.25"" x 6.75"") First paperback reprint of 1984 Bluejay Books hardcover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bujoldfan (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Golden Grove
- Nancy Kress
- Mass paperback
- Book condition
- Used - very Good
- Quantity available
- first thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Collectible; Science Fiction / Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
All books ship in boxes, and are packed with care. I will happily supply images of any item in advance of purchase, please ask.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]