Good Shabbos, Everybody
by Sendak, Maurice (Illus: Garvey, Robert; (Auth)
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket As Issued
Torrington, Connecticut, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Good Shabbos, Everybody
- Sendak, Maurice (Illus: Garvey, Robert; (Auth)
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket As Issued
- First Edition
- United Synagogue Commission on Jewish Education
- jewish Interest, Judaism
Terms of Sale
E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
All items returnable within 10 days after receipt, with prior notification, for a full refund. Buyer to pay return insured/trackable shipping. All returns should be boxed. Refund to be granted after item has been returned in the same condition as when first shipped. We do not drop ship or ship blind, all orders will contain branded labels and materials
About the Seller
About E M Maurice Books, LLC, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.