The Gutenberg Galaxy: The Making of Typographic Man
by McLuhan, Marshall
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Gutenberg Galaxy: The Making of Typographic Man is a book by Marshall McLuhan, in which he analyzes the effects of mass media, especially the printing press, on European culture and human consciousness.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Robert Harper Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Gutenberg Galaxy: The Making of Typographic Man
- McLuhan, Marshall
- Book condition
- Used - ACCEPTABLE
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Toronto Press, Scholarly Publishing Division
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Robert Harper Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Robert Harper Books LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]