Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
by Rowling, J. K
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, released on 16 July 2005, is the sixth of seven novels from British author J. K. Rowling's popular Harry Potter series. Set during Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts, the novel explores Lord Voldemort's past, and Harry's preparations for the final battle amidst emerging romantic relationships and the emotional confusions and conflict resolutions characteristic of mid-adolescence.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
AWFUL book! The characters did not act like teenagers...they acted like very spoiled pre-schoolers! I hated this book in this overrated series.
in the front cover, Dumbledore's hand should be black and burned, looking like it's dead.
- Old Scrolls Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Rowling, J. K
- Mary Grandpre, Illustrator
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Harry Potter Half Blood Prince Fiction Children's Fantasy
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Scrolls Book Shop
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (email@example.com) if there is a problem with a book.
About the Seller
About Old Scrolls Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Series Harry Potter
- Fiction & Literature Contemporary Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Mystery & Thrillers Mystery
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Science Fiction
- Fiction & Literature Science Fiction & Fantasy Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Classics
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Fiction & Literature Juvenile Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Children & Juvenile Juvenile & Young Adult Juvenile Nonfiction