The History Of Hungary
by Pamlenyi, Ervin ( Editor) The Late Istvan Barta, Ivan T. Berend, Peter Hank, Miklos Lacko. Laszlo Makkai, Zsuzsa L Nagy And Gyorgy Ranki. ( Contributors)
- Very Good+/Very Good +
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Budapest, Hungary: Corvina Press, 1973 A Very Clean And Tight Book, No Names Or Inscriptions. The Only Mark On This Book Is Staining On The Ffep As A Result Of The Dj Fold In. Dark Blue Cloth Covered Boards With Picture Of A 'Knight' And White Title On Spine. Marker Ribbon Still Attached In Book Blue Dj With Green And White Lettering On Front And Spine. Minor Chipping To Edges But In Excellent Condition Otherwise. Heavier Book, May Require Extra Shipping Costs If Mailing Internationally.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The History Of Hungary
- Pamlenyi, Ervin ( Editor) The Late Istvan Barta, Ivan T. Berend, Peter Hank, Miklos Lacko. Laszlo Makkai, Zsuzsa L Nagy And Gyorgy Ranki. ( Contributors)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- Very Good +
- 1st Edition
- Corvina Press
- Place of Publication
- Budapest, Hungary
- Date Published
- History Hungary Origins Independence Feudal Mohacs Habsburg Horthy Peoples Democracy
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]