THE HISTORY OF TWENTY FIVE YEARS 1856-1870 (2 VOLUMES COMPLETE)
by Spencer Walpole
- very good
- Very Good
Blue Hill, Maine
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Longmans, Green and Co., 1904. Hardcover. Very Good. Vol. 1- xviii + 529 pages + 40 pages of publisher's list of works. Vol. 2- xiv + 525 pages. 6 x 9 in. Each volume in green cloth binding, gilt lettering on spine. Condition of the volumes is VERY GOOD: Spines faded, light wear and soiling to covers and spines, covers have spotty fading, top edge of text block darkened, pages very clean, binding fine except front hinge cracked on Vol. 1. Signature in ink on second ffep. in Vol. 1 of David B. Ogden.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE HISTORY OF TWENTY FIVE YEARS 1856-1870 (2 VOLUMES COMPLETE)
- Spencer Walpole
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Longmans, Green and Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Andre Strong Bookseller is located in Blue Hill, on the coast of Maine. We offer 22,000 books for sale online, and work from an office and rare book room, with a warehouse adjacent. We carry a wide selection of fine books on every subject, with specialization in art, architecture, photography, nautical, Maine and fiction. We do not have an open shop - if you'd like to visit, please arrange an appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]