I am David
by Anne Holm
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Bibliophiles Club Membership
Standard delivery: 14 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
I am David is a fiction book written by Anne Holm in 1963. In the United States, the book is known as North to Freedom (although it is now also being published there as "I am David"). It tells the story of a young boy who, with the help of a prison guard, escapes from a concentration camp in Eastern Europe, and of his journey to Denmark. Along the way he meets interesting people and has many adventures. It was made into a film in 2003.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- I am David
- Anne Holm
- Book Condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Quantity Available
- Methuen & Co.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
World of Rare Books
About World of Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...