Icones Muscorum, Or Figures And Descriptions Of Most Of Those Mosses Peculiar To Eastern North America Which Have Not Been Heretofore Figured.
by Sullivant, William S
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge, Mass.: Stevens And Francis, 1864 Rebound Saving The Title Plate On Spine. With 129 Copper Plates. Viii. 216 Pgs Index Then Plates. In Latin And English. Solid Copy Of Scarce Work.. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. Owner's Name. First Edition, Ex-Library.. Hardcover. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Icones Muscorum, Or Figures And Descriptions Of Most Of Those Mosses Peculiar To Eastern North America Which Have Not Been Heretofore Figured.
- Sullivant, William S
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Ex-Library.
- Stevens And Francis
- Place of Publication
- Cambridge, Mass.
- Date Published
- MOSS MOSSES FERNS PLANTS BOTANY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Education; Botany; Ecology;
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]